Step-by-step guide to the EB-5 process
- Appoint an in-person meeting or phone/Skype/WhatsApp consultation with Kenneth White.
- Receive answers to your questions and a legal analysis of your eligibility for the EB-5 program.
- Sign a Legal Services Agreement and begin process of collecting documentation for petition.
- Choose a Regional Center investment project or commence own EB-5 business.
- Sign an investment agreement and transfer funds to escrow account or enterprise.
- White & Associates submits EB-5 petition to USCIS (usually within 4–6 weeks of signing Legal Services Agreement). If investor and family is in US, may be able to submit applications for work and travel authorization, as well as adjustment of status applications
- Petition Approved
- If investor will consular process, submit visa-related documentation to National Visa Center. If will adjust status in the US, submit application to USCIS. If already submitted adjustment of status application, then application will be adjudicated.
- Pass visa interview at US Embassy, issuance of visa and entry to US as conditional permanent resident, or for those in US, approval of adjustment of status application. Receipt of Conditional Green Card.
- 2 year conditional status.
- 3 months before elapse of conditional status White & Associates submits petition to remove condition.
- Condition removal petition approved, issuance of permanent green card
- 4 years 9 months after first entry as conditional permanent resident can submit application for naturalization.
USCIS and consular processing times are ever changing and can be unpredictable.
Feel free to contact us to discuss any questions that you may have about the EB-5 process.